Superior Service From Our Team Of Experts
Our Services offered
We offer Design and Engineering, On-site Manufacturing,
Retrofitting, and Support (online and off-line).
Design & EngineeringOur staff has years of experience designing and engineering precision Hot Runner systems and components. We listen to our customers to understand their needs and requirements. Then we design and engineer the Hot Runner system and/or component to fit their plastic injection molding system. We have earned a reputation for resolving difficult molding applications.
All products are designed and manufactured at our facility in Saint Charles, Illinois. This provides complete control over the manufacturing process which offers:
- Quality control
- Reduced cost
- Flexibility to meet demanding delivery requirements
- American made
Our unique capabilities include retrofitting existing molds, ensuring smooth Hot Runner performance. We have helped our customers identify cost effective ways to modify their system to maximize performance and profits.
- Repairing or re-configuring your system to maximize uptime
- Replacing heaters, thermocouples, nozzles, and other replaceable components
- Troubleshooting leaks, heating issues, and flow problems
- Electrical box configuration or rewiring
Support – Online and Offline:MDi provides technical assistance via:
- Telephone – 630-443-4000
- Contact Us form
- Product Specs
- On-site start up services as part of our sales process
- Pilot runs for new systems
John Tauber // Berry Plastics Corporation
Bill Martz // Sun Star Inc.
John Tipton // Tipton Mold & Die Co.
Over 35 years of experience
With over 25 patented products created in that time, we’re always looking to innovate.