One-piece manifold to produce multi-color or multi-material parts
MDi multi-material hot runner systems are constructed using dynamically balanced manifolds that enable different materials to flow through them to produce the final product. Custom designed flow channels provide optimum flow conditions throughout the manifold, delivering optimum control of the gates and injection molding process.
Typically used in the automotive industry to eliminate complex assembly procedures, several other industries have adopted this system for molding components with more than one color or material type.
Place a request today and our staff will provide an estimate with the best recommendations for your needs.
- Two different manifolds that create one finished part
- Increased product functionality and improved appearance
- Compact stack height
- Evenly heated system with enclosed manifold for balance melt flow
- Internal wiring for maximum protection
- Water cooled plates
- Replaceable heating elements covered with aluminum reflector plates on manifolds
- Double-ended guide pins included to protect components from clamp plate installation and misalignment