Designed with independent wiring/sides
Melt Design builds hot runner systems for stack molds that are easy to maintain, fully enclosed and balanced. For example, plates are independently wired for easy access, sprue bars are removable for maintenance and hot runner components are sealed and fully protected to reduce risk of damage and downtime.
Let us review your next project!
Place a request today and our staff will provide an estimate with the best recommendations for your needs.
- Compact stack height
- Independently wired plates for easy access
- Hot Runner components sealed and fully protected
- Removable Sprue Bar for maintenance
- Sprue Bar fitted with Shut Off Device
- Increased output efficiency due to doubling capacity
- Fully enclosed balanced manifold
- Balanced melt flow
- Replaceable heating elements covered with aluminum reflector plates on manifolds
- Double-ended guide pins included to protect components from clamp plate installation and misalignment
- Water cooled plates with an optional water manifold, one line-in and one line-out, for quick setup upon request
- Stack molding requires less space
- Save time and money by producing multiple parts simultaneously
- Use same size machine with only a 10-20% increase in tonnage to offset force applied by machine nozzle to sprue bar