Select a category to view our options
In insert molding applications, the machine nozzle must back away from the mold with each shot, increasing the potential for material waste. Our Machine Nozzle Shut Off Device was designed to prevent or drastically reduce drooling when the machine nozzle is disengaged from the hot runner intake nozzle, increasing productivity and reducing costs.
This device is also proven to be beneficial when used on molding machines running stack molds.
Request a quote today and our staff will provide an estimate with the best recommendations for your needs. Scroll down to view more details
- Standard 7/8-14 Thread to screw into any standard nozzle
- Made of H-13 tool steel
- No springs to contaminate or break
- Available in ½” or ¾” Radius
- External band heater and thermocouple
- Available in multiple orifice sizes
- Less waste which saves money
- External device (screw in) allowing for easy removal for cleanup
- Minimal to no drools