We are currently seeking a full-time CNC Milling/Programming Operator. Individual must possess good communication skills, a strong work ethic, be self-sufficient, and be detailed minded.
- Set-up, program, and operate Mazak machines
- Proficient in programming using Mazatrol and/or Mastercam software
- Read and use precision measuring tools for inspecting products during and after production to ensure specifications and tolerances are met
- Ability to hold tight tolerances (+/-0.0005 tolerance)
- Ensure components are machined to drawing specifications
- Maintain clean & organized work area
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
Extra Skills a Plus:
- Operate Bridgeport manual milling machines
- Operate Bridgeport manual surface grinders
- Operate Okamoto automatic wet grinder
- Operate manual lathes
About Melt Design, Inc.:
Located in St. Charles IL, Melt Design, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of Hot Runner Systems and Components, for over 38 years for the Plastics Industry. MDi offers employees a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.