Equatemp® Molding Machine Nozzle
Melt Design, Inc.’s patented, Equatemp® internally heated Molding Machine nozzles are built to provide high performance, precise temperature control and will resist burning out. A key feature includes use of ceramic-insulated resistance wire that’s been compacted to ensure the highest possible heat transfer rate, resulting in a longer heater service life. With this nozzle, the temperature of the material is perfectly controlled because the thermocouple is placed at the tip and this ensures flawlessly molded parts. The nozzle body is made from heat treated H-13 tool steel for optimum durability.
- Internally Heated – The heaters are encapsulated within the nozzle body.
- Longer Life – The Ceramic Insulator is compacted near its theoretical limits, it ensures the highest heat transfer rate, and maximizes heater life.
- Thermocouple Well – A replaceable thermocouple is located at the tip for accurate temperature reading.
- Repairable Leads – The leads can be repaired if they are physically damaged.
- Replaceable Tips – The tips are replaceable if they are ever damaged.
- Size – Offered in various lengths and threaded and sized to your Molding Machine.
- Durability – The nozzle body is made from heat treated H-13 tool steel for optimum durability.